Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello Blogville

Uhnnnnnnnn....., Where do i start? from the beginning i guess! I have been around blogville for some time now and i have enjoyed every bit of it. I have shared in several people's life experiences and daily occurences without really meeting or seeing them. I thought this would be a good place to share my thoughts, things i notice around me, my views about things i consider important in life, experiences and my journey through life hoping you would like to come with me. I would like to share about my wait for God believing that this would encourage, push someone to pray and help another to become better.

Welcome to my world and hope you enjoy your stay!

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogville! I hope you enjoy blogging and interacting with other people here. I look forward to reading more from you soon! Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogville. Will be back to read what you put up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogville..would love to follow your blog and read more when you do decide to update
    thanks for stopping by my space..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are very welcome to blogville...will definitely watch for more stuff from you...I am hoping reading your blog will help my faith....

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to blogville. i hope you enjoy it here. it is really wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog title
    no i hate it
    maybe i love it
    i think it all depends on the day
    today i'm not too partial to it

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome!

    u ought to have updated by now!

    hope u r ok?

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome!!! i am a newbie on here aswell, anxiously awaiting what this life has here (blogville).

    ReplyDelete